Implementation Science in Action: Applying Competencies in Healthcare – May 11
The first meeting of a new cohort in our series of interactive workshops exploring domains from our recently updated Competencies for Implementation Facilitators and their application across different work environments, with the aim of putting implementation facilitator competencies to work in practice.
This workshop will be focused on competency Domain 1: Knowledge of Evidence-based Interventions and Implementation Methods as they are applied in Healthcare—though we invite everyone, regardless of sector, to participate in this cross-sectional and cross-regional learning experience. We hope if the previous cohort's time was not feasible for you, you'll be able to join us for this series!
90-Minute Interactive, Virtual Workshop!
- 12 - 12:15PM | Introduction: Development of the Competencies, Competencies Learning Series & Implementation Science Applied within Healthcare
- 12:15 - 12:45PM | Expert & Leader Panel
- 12:45 - 12:55PM | Panel Q&A
- 12:55 - 1:15PM | Breakout Group Discussions: Indicators of Knowledge Domain in Healthcare
- 1:15 - 1:25PM | Discussion, Next Steps
- 1:25 - 1:30PM | Wrap-up & Preview of Further Series Events
- 1:30 - 2PM | (Optional) Debrief & Chat
Registration is Open Now!
- GIS Members: FREE
- Non-members (North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore): $10
- Non-members (None of the Above): $5
Use the form below to reserve a spot for this event.