The GIS statement of facilitator competencies was developed to enable
- People to self-assess their own competencies – their strengths and weaknesses.
- Managers to recruit staff or contract services to facilitate implementation,
- Programs and courses providing learning for practical implementers (as opposed to researchers),
- Services accrediting and certifying programs or individuals,
- Other stakeholders, such as funding agencies wishing to support service development through implementing innovations.
The Implementation Facilitator competency levels are for beginners, intermediate and expert.
The competencies domains are
- Knowledge about the Evidence-Based Intervention and implementation methods
- Diagnosis and Data Analysis
- Implementation team
- Building relations and motivation
- Facilitating change
Additional information, including the evidence base for the competencies, is included the full document, which can be downloaded below: